Sunday, May 5, 2013

Birthday Shoes..by Charlotte Olympia




...Birthday Shoes 

My birthday is coming up in a few days so 
  move over Tory Burch ballet flats, we need to make room for these BEAUTIFUL smoking slippers from Charlotte Olympia. If any of you out there are looking for a gift to get me please keep these in mind:)   To bad my husband doesn't read this,  but hey, a girl can dream right?  I get one wish when I blow out my candles (world peace), but if I had a second wish it would be these shoes.  Made of suede with metallic leather piping and gold hand-painted enamel Zodiac symbol, embellished with Swarovski crystals.  They are like jewelry for your feet! These are shoes every woman can wish for, and at a price of $695 thats all most will do.  But if you are lucky enough to get your feet into a pair,  I'm sure it will make all of your friends green with envy!  A for sure conversation piece for anyone who sees them.  They also come with their own horoscope book so you will be able to answer any questions thrown your way.
I'm a Taurus and I love my sign of the bull, but if you don't particularly like your sign, just pick another pair!  My favorites are Cancer, Scorpio and Leo.  If any of you girls get a pair PLEASE share your picture with me so I can be green with envy too;)






1 comment:

  1. Are you going to buy me some for my birthday? I am a virgo!

    ReplyDelete