Monday, May 20, 2013

One is a Beautiful Number

Beach Riot $133
Neimans.com

Anthropology.com
$167
Nanettte Lepore-Zappos.com
$144.00
Rainbow Wold $68
Nordstroms.com






Marysia:Everythingbutwater.com
$313
Swim suit season is upon us.  Time to show off all of the hard work that we’ve put in at the gym all winter, or maybe just for the last few weeks.  Since I have had back surgery and am unable to wear a two pice for the summer I have been looking into the onsies.   Let me tell you, they are super cute and super sexy!  So smother on your self tanner ladies  and get yourselves ready to try these on, I guarantee there is a perfect ONE out there for you

2 comments:

  1. Love the title of this post...quite clever...love the suits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore these dresses! Despite the fact that I know I will look truly short on the off chance that I wear one. These fashion summer dress were made for tall young ladies.Keep up updating the post regularly.....

    ReplyDelete