Tuesday, May 28, 2013

SURPRISE! Birthday Cake!




 Happy birthday to me!  This was taken a few weeks ago at my 33rd birthday party.  Yes, I am still a girl who loves to have a birthday party with a cake.  There is just something about getting to blow out the candles and make a wish that really brings a smile to my face.  My sister, Corina made me this beautiful creation with a little surprise in the middle.  Now, to give some background on her, she is smart, she is determined and I think she thinks Martha doesnt hold a candle to the things she can do:).  

The cake turned out WONDERFUL of course! Not only was it beautiful to look at, it also tasted AMAZING!   Everyone went back for seconds, and by the end of the night there was nothing left but the plate.
What I loved the most about this cake is what you see when you cut it open.
Beautiful,colorful balls that make you even more excited to get a piece.
 If you like the way the cake looks click here .  There are plenty more ideas where that came from.  Let me know if you try it out.  I would love to see the pictures:)
















2 comments:

  1. congrats!!! hope you had a nice time!!!! the cake looks super cute and yummy!!! ;) xo, ALma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete