Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Petite Bourgeoisie



There is a new beautiful clothing line coming out right in the heart of Las Vegas and I’m happy to be one of the first to tell you about it.  Dr. Sindy Baca is starting her own line of women's wear called Petite Bourgeoisie.  I spent the day with her and was privileged to be her muse and get my photograph taken in some of her beautiful clothes.  Her line is high quality material tailored to perfection at a lower cost than designer.  

Dr. Baca signature design will be the black a white checkered patterns that are followed through on most of her pieces.  I am super excited for this line to come out and can’t wait to be one of the first to own that sexy checkered pencil skirt or the sophisticated winter coat!  Here is a little preview of our day together, we had so much fun.  

These are a few of the pieces that will be shown in Las Vegas Fashion Week and available to order August 2013.  Have a question or comment about the fashion line?  Let me know what you think by commenting, and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.





No comments:

Post a Comment